Italy Trip 2024 Day 19 ~ Milan, Flight back SG

As our flight back home was at noon, we just had breakfast and checked out to head to the airport. 
Didnt take photos of the breakfast since we pretty much had the same thing and just ordered slightly different cooked to order eggs.


After breakfast, we checked out and started our journey back to airport. We enquired about taxi since Rome had a flat Eur50 charges to and fro airport, but Milan didn't and estimated about Eur100+ 
So we stick to our original plan to take the train lol.


Reached the airport and did the tax refund and headed to the 'premium' lounge, except that it was the worse lounge I've ever been to. Did have anything except water there lol.

On board SQ.
As it was a noon flight, we started with satay. Yums


Appetizer of Parma Ham salad.


My order of Seabass which I found a little too bland.


Dessert of Vanilla ice cream.


Woke up to have a cup noodle but wasn't nice. I still v much pretty Asian version.


And breakfast before landing, starting with fruits.


Chicken Congee which again was so bland, I got scarred by it and didn't dare to order abalone congee for my Icn - Sin flight. 

 That's all for the Italy trip!

 ~ Italy Trip 2024 ~

Comments